Hair Extensions is way to get longer and fuller hair. Hair extensions can be done with either human hair or synthetic hair. Small strands of the human or synthetic hair are attached to your natural hair, creating a thick natural long flowing hair style.. There are many different methods to attach the hair to your existing hair. Hair extensions have been around forever, but recently there has been technological advancement in the industry and modern day hair extensions are becoming readily available and even affordable. Some women are even opting for a few hair extensions to add immediate highlights to their hair style. The quick and easy installation methods allow for the highlights without any chemical processing, which can be very damaging to your hair. Hair extensions allow you to dramatically change your look. Hair extensions are very popular for events such as weddings, prom and other special occasions. As far as looking artificial–that is not how you would describe hair extensions today. Many of the modern methods for attaching hair extensions are very natural looking and appear to have grown out of your head.
Hair extensions are becoming more and more popular every day. Some are very expensive hair extensions and then there are some inexpensive hair extensions. Human hair extensions come in several different qualities and are also imported from several different origins. Hair Extensions Salon offers over 31 different hair extension types. It is their goal to offer the best selection and service in the industry. Other popular uses are for hair thinning or even hair loss situations. There are some methods of hair extensions that can actually help improve the condition of your natural hair as it grows out. There are many different types of Hair Extensions on the market, but for the sake of simplicity we will focus on two main types of application methods: Individual Strands and Wefts. Many products are available in braiding and wefted hair for all types of hair extension applications. In addition to hair extension styles, we carry an extensive line of selected human hair wigs, synthetic wigs and hairpieces in a wide variety of colors in all hair textures.
Quick And Easy Guide of Hair Extension
1. Clients claim their natural hair is in better shape after removal of the Great Lengths technique.
2. After your Hair Extension Process Day, do not shampoo for 2 days.
3. Brush with Maison Pearson Brush (bristle brush) Daily and a Wide Tooth Comb.
4. Brush ends to crown, using caution closest to the hair extension bonds.
5. Hold hair extension bonds as you brush or comb through.
6. Do not use any comb from the scalp down.
7. Tie hair back or in a loose braid at bedtime to prevents extension from tangling.
8. Unravel braids with fingers. Brush end to crown, using caution closest to the bonds.
9. Avoid washing hair face down.
10. Absorb water with a Towel Wrap, never dry with a scrubbing action.
11. Bonds shouldn’t stay wet for long periods ie never sleep with wet braided hair.
12. Never use any product with sulfur in it (dandruff shampoos).
13. After swimming in chlorinated pool, hot springs or mineral bath (sulfur added) wash hair with Bodywealth Papaya Shampoo for a natural clarifying wash, followed by Bodywealth Balance Conditioner with a quarter size drop of Bodywealth Intense Nourishing Moist Conditioner.
14. Avoid silicon based, oil, bleach or tint directly onto the bond.
15. Use blow dryer on medium setting, never apply hot curling iron directly to bond.
16. Use Bodywealth shampoos and Balance Conditioner. Use Nxt Anti-Tap water, Bodywealth Protector, and Bodywealth Vitahair daily. Brush daily Brush only with bristle brush.