is one of the most common pregnancy health issues. It can cause by a certain hormonal changes in the body of the woman, wherein as their womb grows it presses the stomach. Some of the tips to avoid indigestion and heartburn are the following:
The requested URL /web/20111105085742if_/http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm was not found on this server.
- As much as possible try to eat smaller portions of foods during meals
- When eating, sit properly so that the pressure on your stomach will reduce.
- Avoid foods that can cause problem like spiced foods, fried and other foods that can cause problem, but make sure that you are still eating properly.
- Sleep on a proper way, wherein your head is sustained up, make sure that there’s a lot of pillow.
- Before you go to bed, try to consume a glass of milk or save one within your bed side in case you experience heartburn at night.
- Avoid eating too much before you sleep.
- Consult your ob-gyn specialist for advice
- Avoid taking antacid, make sure that your doctor advice you to take it.
Upon your pregnancy be sure to consult your doctor regarding the common health problems during pregnancy, so that you can prepare yourself and take precautionary measures to avoid indigestion and heartburn.
- Classes in Childbirth Education The classes which are taken in the course of childbirth allow the parents who are expecting a baby how to prepare for birth and labor. There are various methods to take your pick from. 2 of the most ...
- Symptoms of Multiples Pregnancy A lot of women suspect that they are in fact carrying more than a single baby. You can get this clarified with the following methods: Ultrasound Confirmation: This is a sure fire way of telling as to whether you ...
- Nausea and morning sickness Nausea and morning sickness during pregnancy is very common health problems during pregnancy. Most women during the early stage of their pregnancy may usually feel sick especially during morning and some the entire day. Even today, the main ...
- Teeth and gums Bleeding gums during pregnancy is a common problem that pregnant women usually experience. This can be caused by the plaque’s build-up into the teeth. It can be caused by the hormonal changes in the body of pregnant woman. ...
- Headaches Headaches during pregnancy are very common pregnancy health issues for the reason that there are a lot of things happening inside the woman’s body as the fetus develops into her womb. It can also be associated with the ...
Tags: heartburn medicine, heartburn remedies, heartburn symptoms