Cauliflowers tortillas are the ideal choice for many diets, like Paleo or Gluten-free diet, because it does not contain flour and are it is very filling. Also can be consumed with any meal.
You can use them for sandwiches, serve them with sauce, accompanied with food or just eating alone.
The preparation of these delicious tortillas will not take you much time, and will delight everyone.
You need the following ingredients:
– 3/4 head of cauliflower
– 2 eggs
– 1/4 cup of chopped fresh coriander
– juice of half a lime (you can add a little grated)
– salt and pepper
1. Heat oven to 190 deg.C (380 F), and cover the thin with baking paper.
2. Blend cauliflowers in a food processor, and then put it in the microwave oven for 2 minutes. The mixture, stir well and cook it in the microwave for 2 minutes. Use kitchen towel or gauze to drain cauliflowers – squeeze it (make sure it does not burn yourself while squeezing, the mixture is very hot).
3. Shuffle together eggs, cauliflower, coriander, lime, salt and pepper in a bowl. Than sculpt 6 small tortillas by hands and assemble them in order on the baking paper.
4. Bake Tortillas for 10 minutes, carefully turn them on the other side and return to the oven for an additional 5 to 7 minutes. Cool them on a grid.
5. Although you are able to eat them prepared in the oven, but much better and tastier Tortillas are if its further heated in the hot pan. It is enough to heat up the pan, gently press tortillas and wait a minute or two, until becoming with golden-brown color.